Our Velvet Cocoa cake recipe has been passed down and perfected over generations. We use the freshest local and most premium imported ingredients, resulting in a heavenly texture that’s moist, light and packed with the rich, decadent flavour of high quality European chocolate.
Our proprietary semi-sweet Buttercream icing is unbelievably smooth and satisfies even the biggest sweet tooth without that “sickly sweet” taste of traditional frosting.
The Gallerie cake is designed with a textural grey, black and white painted design. We adorn the cake with edible 24 karat gold leaf and your choice of an edible 24 karat gold-infused isomalt* key or an isomalt sail.
- Serves 6-8 for dessert or 10-12 for coffee
- 4″ diameter, approximately 6″ tall (excluding the topper)
- Cake should be refrigerated in its box, but can be left out for up to 4 hours if necessary or whilst serving
- For the best experience, bring to room temperature before serving
- Cake should never be kept in direct sunlight or extremely warm temperatures
- We recommend eating within 3 days
- Our cakes are made in a kitchen that may contain dairy, eggs, wheat, soybean, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame seeds, fish, shellfish and other allergens. Please contact us before purchase if you have any allergy concerns.
*Isomalt is a natural sugar substitute made from pure beet sugar. While our isomalt decorations are edible, they are not intended to be consumed due to the lack-luster taste of pure isomalt. Many any of our isomalt decorations are also extremely hard and thus, should you choose to eat them, should be consumed with caution.